About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work, Fun and Exhaustion

 Sorry for being away for to long, routine and responsibility had dominate me lately. Anyways, allow me to share with you the things that occupied me lately. 

This is one of the proposal for additional covered walk at University of San Jose - Recoletos     





Proposed Two - Storey Residential, owner Engr. Tabada

Proposed Canteen Layout at ACT



Proposed Two Storey Residential at Talisay

Wordbliss logging out.

3 comments:

  1. I bet the designer is a minimalist. I am always fascinated at minimalist architectures or those with geometric theme.very simple yet elegant..relaxing to the eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment ann, actually im the designer. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...really?Architect ka pala?!!!!...sige sa'yo ako magpapadesign ng bahay pag yayaman na ako...gusto ko kasi ang mga ganyang designs...minimalist kasi ako.

    ReplyDelete

Followers