About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Silence Tongue



I haven’t met you yet, but I listen to this song, and the way it makes me feel, it makes me know you, and I hope that I will meet you someday because it is the feeling of being in love and I know that it’s ridiculous to feel this from listening to a song.

You! Who are you, where are you, and why is it taking so long? I don’t even see you in the horizon, but one day, there you will be, no questions need assuring and forever will loom in front of us, something, days, weeks, years, all with this feeling at the bottom of it, chills going through my stomach and the biggest, stupidest smile on my face reflected back to me on your face.

A lot of things had happen lately since the last blog I posted, it sucks but I have no choice but to be silent about it, taking time to be away from everything including my writing thoughts. This couple of months made a better person in a way I have ousted my anger, depression, and my hatred in the world and have resonated with clear thoughts and unblemished heart. It was an unordinary task cause most of the things I wrote are based on emotions, I have allowed pain to take toil within me till my heart becomes numb and my weary eyes could no longer bare to shed tears no more.  

I become tired of chasing answers to pressing questions, more in the idea of serendipity and the thought of love. I used to be optimistic about it but as I evaluate things love was never meant to be a pursuit but waiting.   

So this time I will wait and let God be the cupid. 

2 comments:

  1. "I become tired of chasing answers to pressing questions, more in the idea of serendipity and the thought of love. I used to be optimistic about it but as I evaluate things love was never meant to be a pursuit but waiting."

    This is so true! Super relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment, it was a hard reality but it is something that is meant to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers