About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

19Mar2012 - The Birthdate of My Late Grandmom

I want to dedicate this day to the woman who made me first fall in love, someone whom I miss the most who made a huge impact in my life. My late Grandmom

                                                            Adieu

It was one hasty afternoon; the heaven is in havoc, sighting a great turmoil in the land; as my body is starting to freeze the temperature has drop like hell devouring my nerve with a cold sensation. My heart was blazing with fire as I fought the storm that is going to evade the world with rampage. I run as fast as harder as I can, until I came to a peculiar place that once was a part of my being; I paused in anticipation of whether taking the courage to step a foot on that old silly place. 

I stood near the pavement of the usual and familiar place, turning back the hands of time what could and had been. Each single moment is starting to drip piece by piece haunting my present.

In my own solitude, I gaze into an enchanted fallacy of childhood and fantasy. Mystery had poisoned my nerves with a tormented spell that deafens away memories, old memories that once lured me into the depths of yearning. 

I sigh, I breathe. Wishing all this things came into a nonexistence. The past can never be a future, but why is it all coming back to me now? Why is it that every time I live, I’m drawn back to my grave? My soul begins to cry, I’m missing her and I’m missing her big time.

Wordbliss








                                                Walk in the Clouds 

Dusk covers the air with grief and the morning breeze astonishes life in pain. Such pain occupies beyond the universe’s horizon. Its dim convey the feeling of sadness occupied my tormented heart with longing ness of dear soul. 

The battle has been fought within me; the weight of its burden is unbearable. I wanted to run and hide but infliction haunts me, hopelessly dying on the comfort of its misery. I can help myself but cry; tears have been my allies.

My grandmother pasted away. She means the world to me, she was my everything. She see through me and within me, in spite of the inequities she accepted me. She was the ear; my sponge on my struggle of becoming a man.

Late night of at around 10:00 pm she fooled a joke out me knowing that my heart was in fuss. You see! There’s nowhere else I run through every time I feel the burden had consumed me but only in her presence. Her eyes, her smile and her humility make her one of a kind. Yet! She never ceases to remind me to take care of my precious son, to my dismay it was our last conversation. And what hurts the most is that I was the last person whom she had spoken too… 

I love my Grandma far beyond anybody else in this world and losing her means losing my sanity in vain… Till this very day. I’m still in dilemma on why such a person like her would pass away… but in spite of it all I thank her for the memory…

I love you Lola…
Thanks for the memory…
Forever shall I treasure you…
And forever you shall live in my heart…
Though the only difference now is I could no longer feel your presence…

Wordbliss








                                              The Life Once Have


Each sunrise bring new beginning, a hope that beacon towards the future. It’s a pace that every soul partake, irregardless how huge the burden will be.
 
I was among the crowd that conceals my identity to the world, day by day my soul hover in elms deep. There was none to master and everyone came to no existence, just me and my restless heart. I refuse to live and be apart of anything, for it is in faith that scares are created and in faith you lose once thrust.

I had long been died. There’s no better sweet that lingers in the past, a past that haunts eternity with bliss. Memoirs of what life once had. She was far beyond beautiful; she was a perfection of grace. My mortal confinement that mould my identity but still she past away….

And I’m missing her on her very own birth date.
Happy birthday la….
And I love you so much…
You’re always in my heart….
Till we meet again…

Wordbliss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers