About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Life Without You

Life without you is like a night without stars
or a never ending trip to far away Mars
Darkness prevails within everything I see
no more moonlight shining on the sea.

Ripples of angry waves on a stormy night
crashing on shore brings much fright
Rainbows after a storm never seems to rise
Pouring tears in my heart as it cries  

Life without you has no meaning for love
no angelic music can be heard above
Stars roam endlessly without twinkling in sight
no wish to be made to a star shining bright

If only we could go back to memories in time
I would forever claim your love as mine
Life on earth is never an everlasting state
but a test of time in meeting a soulmate

And here I am standing at the pavement
Seeking the things that once have lost
It sucks as deep as I contemplate
that I must face my very defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers