About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Culture Shock

We Filipinos are known all over the world for being passionate, hospitable and religious. Colonize with different foreign continent had made us who we are today. It’s a given fact that in spite of these qualities we are still in poverty. Being raise in the slump enables me to see the perseverance and the struggle of my so called society. These alone had brought many significant realizations that no matter how harder we try to rise out from poverty we still are in debt with the government.

What the heck! Don’t you think it’s ironic that the government itself continues to propagate agendas which lead to frustrating motives that would lead to other additional expenses to the people? Burdened with personal responsibility plus this excessive baggage’s is way too much for Juan to acquit. Being in this dilemma is a curse!

My heart is committed in this country, though there are countless times opportunities knock right at my doorstep I still stick my shoes in this consecrated ground. Some of my friends had fled and have taken flight for greener pasture, while I take my battle in this oppressed reality of corrupt politician lurking in the government with their abundant lies of public service for their own personal gain. The f**k! Our intellect may not be that superb but where completely aware that where this country is heading, and your leaving it right straight to its grave! How I wish it’s as easy as to pull the trigger or as simply erasing the writing in the board to create new reforms and better  governance solely dedicated for the people. 

I pray that my children’s children will be inherited with what my heart’s desire. I pray for a new reform, I pray for a new government. 

Damn this government! Damn with this politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers