About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Guest House

Our heart is a guest house
Oftentimes it is visited by
Joy, sadness, despair, mourning, bliss.
We have to great them at the doorstep
Honorably
For everything happens for a reason
And is a gift directed from above.

Views and Sight

As we march through life and its inevitability we are obligated to face its condition respectively weather by plan, chance or coincidence; we are a direct inheritance of the gift called life. At the blink of circumstances we are desperate to find the answers to questions, questions that most oftentimes we seek for responses be it in the form of places, people and compromise to find the exact equation that would equate the resolution to a unending puzzle of improbability but the truth is far beneath the surface and buried a thousand deep.

I do not wish to argue with your logic nor your freedom of belief but at times it is best doing nothing at all, for not all preposition presents a solution. The consumption of time frequently is a gift of probation; to contemplate and quantify what is beyond our grasp. 

Identically in spite of all the action that we have partaken; at times we are drawn to a certainty of being futile and no matter how farther we try, defeat keeps knocking at our doorstep and it rejoices at our desolated emotional disparity. 

At times it is best to allow God to be God and marvel on his greatness, savor every emotion whether it’s a positive or negative vibration, for everything happens for a purpose and that purpose might be something that God had foreseen in the future. 

It is easier said than done, let’s all take our one step together; in this so called life.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NIV)

 It’s a cycle learn to savor each pace honorably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers