About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

21 March 2012

Today is simply an ordinary day, where the sun speaks of unending promise as I seat in front of my usual workplace my intellect roams beyond my habitual task, exhausted, emotionless and dumb (to think it’s only 8:35 in the morning).  I guess I’m just way too agitated with over size work and pending deadlines of current and future identified projects.  This is one of those days that my intellect and my stubbornness are fighting to conquer to rule over my world.  How I wish I can sing the lazy song by Bruno Mars but then again I have to drag myself back to reality: as always I am left with a definite choice, I suppose by now I should have been used with this situation where everything is but a routine, where expectations are high in spite of inconsistent health and unbalanced psychological mindset. I am aware that sometimes we need to pass the burning heat for us to refine ourselves and to weigh the value of one’s heights, besides all gold are tested to confirm its rate.     

Things had become as different as I age a date older; turning another chapter replicating the last digit of the calendar indicates that I’m aging. J  Time really flies and it’s showing me the speed of its phase, I don’t know whom is it chasing or is it just modestly showing me the significance of a season. I have done everything in a span of a year I speak, laughed, and cried. I take plunge to every emotions and intellect under the sun. God knows how I love its cycle and accepted the inevitable kaleidoscope of life.   Allow me to share a thing or two what the previous year had thought me.

Everything has a reason and a season, a person’s involvement in our life is an answered calling to meet with what you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They came to assist, deliver guidance, support and to aid you substantially, emotionally, or even spiritually. They came expectedly or unexpectedly because you simply allow them to enter the gate.

Sometimes they left or simply die for the season for us to grow and learn, nothing in this world is constant and consistency is consistently difficult.  They act up or out and force you to take a stand for us to realize if our necessity has been met, our desired fulfilled; simply because their work is done.

When People come into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come to share. They bring forth unbelievable amount of bliss but take note like spring turns to summer and summer to fall, the season eventually ends, for nothing in this world is lasting but change.

Relationships are lessons and are built in solid ground. Our job is to acknowledge the lesson and put beyond words the things you have learned in all other relationships and areas in your life. See beyond the clairvoyant façade of love. Thank you for being part of my life…. 



3 comments:

  1. wow! lucky you, many people who care for you I am sure that's your mostly family. nice greeting from them...anyway, thanks for comment to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday!ngayon lang ako napasyal ulit...Getting older means getting wiser...: )May God continue to shower with health and wisdom so you will continue to be a blessing for others..

    ReplyDelete

Followers