About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Myself Pronounce Epistle


You know, one of the things I like about this world, or at least I like about the way we’re presenting this world, is the truth that life in general is complicated and a battle between black and white. Literally in every good there is evil. It’s a reality, every friable compliments iniquity. It’s a menace!

Light is meaningful only in relation to darkness, and truth presupposes error. It is these mingled opposites which make peoples lives, which make it pungent, intoxicating. We only exist in terms of this conflict, in the zone where black and white clash.

The question is: Why are we still bemoaning about it? I bet by now you’ll have a preemptive perspective where this post is heading into. I guess I’m at my insanity to write over this captivated recognition of unending cycle of certainty. Please! Don’t get me wrong, myself and I is a no exception to this post. 

 

Why are we still too naïve about a certain condition when without doubt we can perforate through it: The truth is we gave to much significance of pessimism over positivity and being in that state is a complete locked down of one sided epitome indulging one’s self more in the unpleasant state rather than seeing the lesson and the beauty of it.  Allow me to spill ink through these thoughts, the truth is we gave to much weight on the negativism over the countless worth keeping memory or simply we take much account of our selfish needs from the fear of rejection, defeat and death, whether we like it or not our world is built in imperfection and so does it existed in men. Forgive me for posting this but I as well find it hard to pass through the needle in any given circumstances especially when our intellect and our emotions have its own choice of apprehending the inescapable.  


Here are facts that I have accumulated through my daily walks in life. (I wanted to categorize everything in details but I assume that you could simply speak out your thoughts in this matter, if it pleases you or you have violent reactions on this matter feel free to write down your comments or simply let your views be heard.)


1 When someone breaks your heart the most commonly exemplification would be: mourning, cursing, hatred, fear, unending questions, frustration, pity, and we can go on forever defining all those emotions, here is my thought on this thing:  Is pain that dominant to influence far beyond the joy that you both once shared? Fate oftentimes plays tricks on things that are unknown unexpectedly but the truth is sometimes losing simply over role everything that we once built. It sucks right?

2 On choosing from right and wrong. Our knowledge dictates us that in every action comes a reaction but why is it we allow misfortune to mock and direct our personal lives and still remain stubborn considering we are aware of its consequences. Just a piece of advice never point your fingers or blame anyone as a result of your remorse because in reality it will never happened if you haven’t choice the wrong path. 

Allow me to end this with a quote saying: Because of its tremendous solemnity death is the light in which great passions, both good and bad, become transparent, no longer limited by outward appearances.
 
Let us all say good and bad – this is the story of my life. Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. "Just a piece of advice never point your fingers or blame anyone as a result of your remorse because in reality it will never happened if you haven’t choice the wrong path. "

    You hit it!...you are my antithesis..:) thanx guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Ann. :-)
    Simply spreading the ink of thoughts.


    Wordbliss Chronicle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers