About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, February 19, 2012


Ingon sa usa ka rosas
Dugay ko na nga gipangandoy
Nga unta bulukon nga
 alibanbang
Mupadan-ag sa kinabuhi.

Unya miabot ka…
Sinul-oban sa nawong nga
 maloloy-on
Ug mata nga madahihon
Nalukmay kining tig-a ko’ng dughan
Kay diha sa imong mga ngabil
Migula man ang mga mabulukon nga alibang-bang.

Gidakop ko kini ug giampingan
Gibilanggo ilawom sa akong dughan
Ug kini nagbuhi sa paglaum
Nga dugay ko nang gilubong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers