About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Sweetest Emotions that springs


Love is the sweetest emotion, that springs, love is like that tender kiss, you gave me at the start, love is to see that special smile, appear on your face, love is like a bouquet, with its trimmings and lace love is like sunshine, strong and true, love is all that i feel so deeply for you.

I can’t find the words to describe how I feel about you that I have not already written. I have expressed my love for you and my desire in burning passion in a million folds. These emotions have not changed nor will they. A day without you makes me very forlorn and melancholy. How much I long and wanted you near me, to treat you like a lady, to shower you with affection, attention, love and devotion; to prove beyond doubts how happy, joyous and dedicated I am to your love.

I want none of this world but to share my life’s simplicities, to be real, necessary, important and rewarding part of yours. Have I told you already I hear you in my sleep? Your melody accompanies me during my days. Do you remember we blinked and I felt you through my body like a prayer? Circling, breathing moving only ever upward I cherish your memories beyond these earthly binds and every breath I offer is in your name.

I am not starved now. I am revealed for you have eradicated doubts with contentment. You are the sweetest emotions that ever springs that confess within my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers