About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lesson in LOVE



Each person who enters our lives have has a unique lesson to teach us.

When someone lies to you it teaches you that things are not always as they seem. The truth is often far beneath the surface. Look beyond the masks people wear if you want to know their heart. And remove your own masks to let people know yours.

When someone steals from you it teaches you that nothing in this world is forever. It is best to invest on things that truly last. Always appreciate what you have, for you never know when you might lose it. And never, ever take your friends and family for granted because today is the only guarantee you have.

When someone mocks you it teaches you that no two people are alike. When you encounter people who are different from you, don’t judge them by how they look or act; for you do not know what is in their heart.
 
When someone breaks your heart it teaches you that loving someone does not always mean that person will love you back. But doesn’t turn your back on love because when you find the right person, the joy that one person brings will make up for all the past hurts put together.

When someone holds a grudge against you it teaches you that everyone makes mistakes. When you are wronged, the best thing you can do is forgive the offender. Forgiving those who have hurt us is the most difficult and courageous thing you can do.
When a loved one is unfaithful to you it teaches you that resisting temptation is man’s greatest challenge, but if you resist it, you will be rewarded with an enduring sense of satisfaction far greater than the temporary pleasure that temptation would have afforded.

Aspire to make your dreams come true, no matter how lofty they may be, but do not let it be an obsession that you would engage yourself in wrong things just to achieve your goals. 
Accept people for their merits and be tolerant of their flaws. Do not ever reject someone for imperfections over which they have no control.

When you enter someone’s life, whether by plan, chance or coincidence, consider what your lesson will be. Will you teach love or a harsh lesson of reality?

When you die will your life have resulted in more loving or hurting? More comfort or pain? More joy or sadness? You have this moment. Use it wisely… Make a positive difference for someone today.

4 comments:

  1. "When someone mocks you it teaches you that no two people are alike. When you encounter people who are different from you, don’t judge them by how they look or act; for you do not know what is in their heart."--> I like this line..I'll share it on my facebook page.thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the appreciation, feel free to do so. :-)

    hope to hear more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment ExpectdlyUnexpected

    ReplyDelete

Followers