About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sensual Fantasy


I want to feel your skin against mine
I want to feel every inch of your body
Taste every part of it even with sweat
And set your body on fire.

I want to lay down beside you
Let your fingers run all over my body
Touch me and hear my body aching for you
Caress and feel me like there is no tomorrow.

Quench my thirst, drink my lust
For I want you to be with me tonight
Explore, go deep and taste me
Because all I want is YOU.

Want me and feel me
Stay on top of me
Slowly, gently while kissing me
I want to feel you inside me.

Hear me crying for more
As our bodies dancing together
To the sound of ecstasy, hot and burning
Because this is our night….a night of forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers