About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The God of truth

We may wonder then how God came to its existence and how God came to unravel everything to its purpose. What merit is there in His throne when He himself is perfected by grace and He himself is the divine omnipotent being. All there is are ageless of questions, question that seems impossible by man but made possible by God. It is further beyond human logic and earthly quest could cease to apprehend the greatness of God.  God himself is a deity. (John 1:1-14)

The definition of godliness is therefore “absolute”, but only in the sense that God’s will determines everything, including the standard of superiority. By absolute, therefore, we mean, “not restrained or limited in the exercise of power: ruling by supreme authority. 

The simplicity of the doctrine goes beyond imaginable by thoughts which mean that there can be no separation between his will and his nature. In this sense, all things are arbitrary but necessary, because He himself is the standard of its will and there is nothing prior to His will dictates or influence His deity. (Good and Evil – Vincent Cheung published 2002)
 
God had existed in eternity; time itself has been created by him.  Therefore in Him and with Him all things come to existence. In the book of Genesis God created everything in His own accord and will; but as the question goes if God himself is all knowing then why do God let Adam and Eve be tempted in the wilderness? If God is love then why does He himself offer his son as a ransom for sin, 

Satanic forces are propagators of anti-Christian worldviews, and they use human instruments to spread their ungodly ideas. And thus the battleground is in our minds. The primary weapon used against us is unbiblical argumentation – reasoning leading to conclusions that are hostile to God. Since this strategy seeks to bring men away from the truth, Satan's weapon is therefore deception. Satan has been wielding this favorite weapon of his from the start.

When God created man, he told him, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die" (Genesis 2:16-17). Then came the devil to tempt the woman: "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'" "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:1-5).

The devil contradicted the word of God, which is truth, and convinced Eve of it. Then Adam also succumbed. This led to the downfall of the human race. When confronted by God concerning this, the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate" (Gen. 3:13). Our problems are the direct result of our having believed in Satan's lies. Jesus gave us insight into the nature of Satan when he said, "He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44). It is natural and effortless for Satan to deceive, and those who belong to him follow his example. God, on the other hand, is always truthful, and those who belong to him are on the side of truth.

Truth is the native language of the regenerate, our instinctive response, while deception is the language of the devil and of those who follow after him. Deception is their primary weapon, and their way of living. If we are aware of Satan's methods and strategies of attacks, we will be more prepared to anticipate and overcome them. As Paul says, "we are not unaware of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers