About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Question

How is one to live a moral and compassionate existence when ones thought is confine with the reality of certain questions? When one find darkness not only in one's feeling but a fear of our fate? How is one to exist when existence is bound to ambiguity? How is one man’s logic measured to a situation where black and white collide, when things becomes insufferable? The wind simply passes by and so doe’s life, the question is: What is the purpose of it all? Have you teach love or a harsh lesson of reality, whether by plan, chance or coincidence? Does life result to more loving or hurting, more comfort or pain, more joy or sadness? 

I for one am fully aware of the consequences and the risk I’m taking like blood, the horror inherent in life, if there is a stage at which an individual life becomes truly adult, it must be when one grasps the irony in its unfolding and accepts responsibility for a life lived in the midst of such paradox. One must live in the middle of contradiction, because if all contradiction were eliminated at once life would collapse. There are simply no answers to some of the great pressing questions. You continue to live them out, making your life a worthy expression of leaning into the light.

You have this moment! Use it wisely. Make a positive difference for someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers