About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Make Belief

Back when I was a child my faith was so delicate and fragile, it can easily be corrupted and monopolized by certain philosophy. It is as innocent as clear water on a spring that flows to no direction, allowing what is inevitable and simply without doubt believing what is foretold; those where the times when we can freely roam in the vastness of fantasy and fallacy. Where obligation has no definition and responsibilities are optional. It was the time when we can be ourselves and our own reflection, where hypocrisy is none existence. Where we own the world and time was not an option. We run, we laugh and we cry but in the end of the day it was worthwhile because a simple hug and a smile from our dear parents will make everything in place. I can write a million piece and float in faraway galaxies out of my childhood but authenticity knocks me out of my feet for those are things that dwelt in the past.  

What happened throughout the years? As we elevate to heights and acquire knowledge in the process we have become vulnerable and slowly without notice we let go of that firm foundation of innocence, fear had consume our hearts; fear of what is unseen and fear of foreseeable consequences. Back on the days our path where taught to a course of maturity. It has leaded us to a progress but none the less it has degraded our mind that life in itself is suited for survival, where we have to gain for us to survive. As I was growing I have come to see different things from possibility to impossibility, the hero that I once installed in me became a commoner of existence. I purely lose that sense of fantasy and stainless belief of perception.  Yes indeed I became a man! But in some ways I have fail to sustain the child in me. I became a joy killer and concentrated one third (1/3) of my life in my profession due to the call of survival.  I simply let myself be sunk with load of responsibility and have walked the path that most of us absolutely take. I was like a horse without question and simply let life take me to a path of direction.  I hate to say this and this might sound disturbing in your hearing but sometimes growth can be deadly in a sense it has given us a clear picture of life.  I don’t blame life for putting me into the situation that I’m into right now but I just wish that I had more time to freely roam and live on childhood make-believe’s delusion. Funny as it may seems but I would love to ride back to time to enjoy every single moment in bliss for just one more journey. 

I may sound senseless at this very moment but I’m just solely speaking out what my heart wish to convey. I guess it goes to show me writing this down would simply mean that I can’t turn back the hands of time. 

God I miss my childhood days, and how I wish I could be that child again who’s contented with simplicity taking refuge on what is present and worries of no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers