About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Friday, February 17, 2012

I Love You Goodbye

I sit here in sorrow intoxicated and delineate in pain. Why does life draws to its end? Why do flowers plunge to its death, when its petals brought joy to the morning? Why is there always death in goodbye, if love is eternal then why you vanish like smoke? Am I to hate you or bless you, when you promise me a lifetime only to find out that it was just a lie? 

I love you far beyond my heart could offer, to the highest heights and the deepest low you are my sanity yet now you are my insanity. My heart stops beating the moment you leave, you took everything of me shredding me to nothingness to the point of no direction: leaving me helplessly in the presence of darkness.

I love you too much, the very same reason why I’m letting you go because I am fully aware that it’s him that you desire and his; your thorough definition of happiness. It hurts like hell but it’s a reality that I have to deal day by day and minute per minute because when say I love you it means unconditional love and love that knows how to sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers