About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love



I never was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet
Her face lured me with its toxin
And stole my heart away complete

I never saw a face bless with so much beauty
That ever had bewitched my soul
And took my conscience away
Oh! What a poison? A spell to call

My eyes did start
Caught my tongue into silence
Bane a charm into my heart
And admire her, losing my rhyme

Oh! My gentle and fair lady,
Whose lips are sweeter than pure honey
In my eyes you are my evening star
Your face is so pretty either near or far.

I want to stare at your innocent eyes
With those curly eyelashes that make your glance so nice.
I want to kiss your red kissable lips somehow,
And say the words of love and things i vow.

I want to look at your beautiful face for the rest of my life
i want to feel you in my arms and hug you so tight,
But what i really want is to be with you even just for a day
To share my never - ending love in a simple way…

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment.. happy and proud and privileged to spread the word.

    everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers