About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Treasure Chis

Every word written, emotions bleed through thoughts recalled, every single one about you. The story plays out, in too deep this time within me, pieces of you now intertwined. How I want to run, you will never understand just how little I control, when it's my heart that commands.

We are so very different, but also the same the rules that we live by, have been deeply engrained. I face fear in spite of trouble, with you I just can’t pull back retreating into my shell, only to discover it has cracked. It seems that my heart is care-free more than I probably should, likely-becoming a man that I would, perfectly coherent and deeply in love.

I couldn’t go back, even if I tried for I have found heaven and contentment with your presence, for it is not a compromised but a gift of chance. I have lost my identity for you have supplanted it with a heart that floats beyond flight. You have laid it out on a slab and made it known to the world the true beauty that you have bestowed.

I have fallen deeply in a bliss, nothing hidden from view, displayed just for you, that you might know the bottom of my heart and for what its substance. Scalpel sliced through, with the greatest of comfort flawless cataloged, in time I’m sure to please. I have given freely my being nothing even comes close to compare. I entrust this person, secure a space inside your heart, like you have filled every space in mine.

I’ve traveled back in time, to where it all began. I found no regrets; loving you was an easy task with your personality that made the world’s scenery of splendors unfolds. Treasure’s chis have been opened and make known its existence, scattered its goods, transparency, malevolence, and confidence at ease. I do not seek for other happiness or far beyond my grasp, for even in my reveries you content me with your distinctiveness of your own self. I do not know if I truly deserve a goddess within you but theirs one thing that I know best and that’s to love you without frailties till my dying days.

 I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers