About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SERENDIPITY


"Love is not a series of meaningless accident. When things are bound to happen, they will. Your not an accident and I was meant to know YOU."

Here I go again gazing at a blank wall, uncontrollable sense of belonging; contemplating on an oblique fore-shadowing of thoughts.  Am I bound to live on fantasy and illusion of fragment time? Or simply given the perspective that I was meant to be abound? Shall I climb the highest pick of the rainbow to see the path of gold? Or shall I dig deep to reach the quartzes of the earth? If there is such a definition then show me the sense of such word, enlighten me with delight that I may find contentment beyond what I’m about to prosper.  

We cling further than what is perceivable by logic and hope love will find its ways with aspirations of mystical moment that it will prevail itself what is conceivable by sight. Love is neither about the right person nor the right place and the right time, it is when fate finds its way out of a million circumstances. Perfectly crafted, seamlessly created suited for its purpose.

Serendipity will surely find its way for those who wait.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers