About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Phantom


The direst of all of life's grueling deceptions wedge themselves in our minds between truth and perceptions.


The phantom deceit with mysteries, it bares its own personality. He musters what is beyond visible and what is beyond expectation. It consoles on no one and works for no one, for his deception is rooted to the core. It is as ridescent as a chameleon that hides in a variety of skin, it is his own heterodox who stands on its own principle unbecoming of none. It bare no reflections for it lives with lies and takes refuge on it, it is a master and a god of itself. It exposes a godly manner and speaks of candy coated whiff of sweet intoxicating diplomatic speech; for within it is a devil’s smirk taking refuge to its victim till it decays and vanquish like smoke. 

Authenticity has always been one of my favorite aspects in literature as well as in life.   I enjoy it mostly because it has a way of reminding you and enlightening you that not all people wears the same faces, I venture to say that I would be less cynical about the reality that people are just people and not god but even in spite with this personification some people are simply born great liars. I myself am a victim of it and as a victim I was no more no less a losel individual who invite myself to a dungeon of hungry prey. Bitten, driven, and strip to nothingness in a necropolis 50 feet deep.

 

I was vicious at everything, I was at flame with rage and frustration of such incident: but none the less i was simply a victim of such deception. I wanted revenge, i wanted to fight back and scream to the world or knock at heaven's door why am i put in this in situation where i have put all myself with it. Have you been in a situation where you ask yourself and all you get was a big flush of flowing water in your eyes? I've spent my days with teary eyes and to tell you it was hell to be in that pit, part of you is saying let go and part of you is still clinging to the past. Believe me when i said i wanted her world to crumble but how can you find the courage to do it when love still clings in your system? It took awhile for me to wake up from the reality that their is nothing in the world i could do but to simply accept the inevitable.


It was a no easy task but to pick-up all the pieces and construct the puzzle that was broken and built within me a new personification of a person who have learn from the mistake that i have allowed. Till then i regain my sanity, till then i can completely say that i am whole.


End

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers