About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am constantly battling with time this couple of days and my body is telling me to relax and unwind but my thoughts keep pushing me through my limits. Deadline! Deadline! Deadline! It sucks but can't complain cause the moment i close my eyes I am flustered with the completion date! How i wish that this so called profession that i have chosen could had been routine-nary. Anyways be living you with the thing that i have accomplished this past two days.

Proposed Two-Storey Building at USJ-R Balamban Campus, View - 1
View - 2

Till next time! need to go back to my drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers