About Me

My photo
Las Villas De El Pardo, Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
I write not because I wanted to speak but my heart wishes to convey its intellect to the farthest height to the deepest low, I am my captain and I am my slave. I’m bound to deceive no one but my own reflection, my identity is far beyond my thoughts, hidden in the myth of fire and snow. I am my own prisoner chained with ecstasy and despair, hovering in my own solitude of blissful world and death. I sing not because of a song but my heart long to be a melody of chances and circumstances of life’s uncertainty, beneath every infirmity and wealth. My anthems verbalize my soul with haste and chaste. I am no one but myself, an idle and a significant to creation. I cry not because I’m happy nor proud but because my eyes devoir me with tears. I am but a quest of frustration and delight not known to fallacy of my own personal façade, entrapped in a dungeon of my own position. This is me! I am Wordbliss Chronicle.

Friday, February 24, 2012

This couple of days had been way to absorb, i was racing with time; had to complete a couple of project on time. Anyways, I feel so drain lately, forgive me for not writing something out. I simply want my thoughts to relax as of this moment. 

Be leaving you with something that I have rendered this recent 2 days ago. Till then...

A friend of mine commission me to design for their new residence, I wanted it contemporary by nature but he insisted to make it classic. :-) As the saying goes clients are always right! If not I won't get paid. LOL

Wordbliss signing off!

2 comments:

Followers